The Blue Sky Tag #2 by Eyqin

Thursday, August 10, 2017

The Blue Sky Tag
Assalamualaikum and Hi ~ I've been tagged by Eyqin to answering her 11 question. Thank you so 
much for the question also the tagging. I've just checked my cbox until the very older message, 
then I found I've got another Blue Sky Tag. Before this I've tagged by Asyikin also. Sorry for the 
late response. Here's the answer for you.

1. If someone insults you, what are you doing?
Basically I do nothing, just give them a very wide smile and cry after that. 😏

2. What kind of people do you like ? 
It doesn't have any kind of specific types or else but as long he/she go well with me, so do I. 

3. do you judge a person just from external ?
At first, YES.

4. What is your greatest strengh or weakness ?
For now, I don't know. Too much, heee 😜

5. If you could be any age for a month , what age would that be ?
12

6. What strange thing have you eaten ? 
Strange? Hmm, so far I've eaten what usually humans eat. But there's one thing I can't eat. Don't know what is it, but once it's in my mouth, I felt chewy, squishy and I threw it. It's Bajau food and until today I still didn't figure what kind food is that. I'm Bajau mix Tidong = BADONG. 😁

7. Do you have anyone you to go for some advice ? 
Of course my family first.

8. How would your friends describe you?
I don't know. I didn't ask my friends, for sure it's all good things and COMPLICATED

9. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up ?
Both. 

10. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
I'm a normal person, sorry 😇

11. Do you believe in second chances?
Yes, because I learn until countless number. Hehehe 😄



You Might Also Like

0 comments